Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Local Family Gets Fit Together

...I felt better mentally and physically. I had more energy, and my body was changing.’ Todd Savage, who is married to Leslie, took a year to join. His reluctance was due to trying to fit it in the workday. ‘I used to be active and played a lot of sports through high school, but I got away from it. Once you get to working and get married, you kind of let yourself go,’ says Savage. ‘But once I got in here, I started losing weight and feeling better -- it got addictive. Now, I've even stopped eating hamburgers and fast food.’ For the kids, they either come in and play active games such as tag or take kids yoga classes. Eleven-year-old Brewer agrees that East Shore has become a ‘home away from home’ and that he envisions seeing himself belonging to a health club the rest of his life...

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/feb/23/local-family-gets-fit-together

No comments: