Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Olympians Join 24 Hour Fitness to Launch "We Are All Athletes" Integrated Marketing Campaign

“24 Hour Fitness, the largest privately-owned U.S. fitness chain and the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the 2010 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams, will launch on February 12, the latest iteration of its Olympic-themed integrated marketing campaign titled “We Are All Athletes,” starring U.S. Olympians, Paralympians and Team 24 Hour Fitness athletes Gretchen Bleiler, Rockne Brubaker, J.R. Celski, Chris Devlin-Young, Tucker Fredricks and Julia Mancuso. ‘My goal heading into Vancouver was simple – win Olympic gold. However, after my accident my goal was to walk again. I’m hopeful my story will inspire others that with hard work and dedication, the possibilities are endless.’...

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100209005907&newsLang=en

No comments: