Wednesday, September 15, 2010

IHRSA Chairperson Calls Upon Health Club Leadership

“On my flight to San Francisco today I cracked open the September 2010 Club Business International, where I ran across Art Curtis' article ‘A Culture of Healthy Behaviors’ on page 85. Art is the Chairperson of IHRSA, which represents the global health club industry. Here is an excerpt: ‘Like many of you, I was excited by the possibility that our national leaders might be able to work together to produce genuine healthcare reform. And, like most of you, I was extremelt disappointed when the resulting legislation dealt more with reforming health insurance than improving the nation's well-being.’ Of course Art's right and I've written extensively on the topic he raises (see for example Private Insurance, Health Care & Corruption, and Why Wel...

http://www.bryankorourke.com/journal/2010/9/14/ihrsa-chairperson-calls-upon-health-club-leadership.html

No comments: