“Technogym, a leading producer of fitness and wellness equipment, has introduced its latest treadmill ‘Run Personal’, which offers a number of personal features besides wellness options. Run Personal design surrounds the user and ‘soft touch’ materials, like glass and aluminium, make the display an open window towards the world. Visio, a Run Personal interactive interface, is integrated into a 19” TV screen and, according to a statement, it includes the following exclusive features not present in any other treadmill:
• IPhone/IPod connection, to enjoy in the treadmill screen all personal video and audio contents
• USB Media port to visualize on RUN Personal display an multimedia content from USB key: movies, personal pictures, mp3 files, video clips, etc
• Games to train your mind while you are training your body
• IPTV the unique interface in the industry able to receive the TV signal also from a computer cable.
• Guide Me: an innovative software application to guide the user through the exercise schedule
• Plug & Train: the possibility to save on a smart key the favorite workout program directly from the RUN Personal display and then start up automatically the treadmill
Run personal is easy to use and it interacts with your personal trainer thanks to Wellness System, the Technogym software platform allowing users to plug in a smart key starting up the treadmill on their personal training schedule. The key also ensures users the possibility to be always in touch with their personal trainer thanks to the possibility to store training data in a central database making them available from everywhere in the world.”