Monday, April 5, 2010

Power Plate Signs MLB MVP's Justin Morneau and Dustin Pedroia to Extoll Benefits of Acceleration Training(TM) to Provide Competitive Edge

“As MLB's elite players turn to more advanced methods of getting and staying on top of their game, more and more players are turning to Power Plate® and Acceleration Training to give them the competitive edge. Justin Morneau and Dustin Pedroia, the 2006 and 2008 American League MVP's, have attributed their success in part to Power Plate workouts. ‘Using the Power Plate has really improved my overall strength and conditioning. I use it to help stretch and get loose before games so I can make use of my maximum reach,’ says Justin Morneau, first baseman for the Minnesota Twins and 2006 American League Most Valuable Player. ‘I've found that it has significantly helped my core balance and stability which is critical for my batting and it was a big part of back rehab in the offseason.’ Added Dustin Pedroia of the Boston Red Sox, ‘The Power Plate is a huge part of my workout. I do a lot of stretching on it and it's terrific for improving core strength...

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/power-plate-signs-mlb-mvps-justin-morneau-and-dustin-pedroia-to-extoll-benefits-of-acceleration-trainingtm-to-provide-competitive-edge-89903432.html

No comments: