Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for... "I Lost It at the Club"!

This year will be ACB's 2nd time running, "I Lost It at the Club". This year it will be exciting with 2 options - one with personal training and weekly weigh-ins included (like the "Biggest Loser" TV show) and one do it yourself option. The program will run for 7 weeks from Jan. 12th - Mar. 2nd. I'm sure participants who sign up with the training and weekly weigh-ins will have much more guidance and perhaps more success than those that go it on their own. After all, studies do show that having a trainer /coach makes for more measurable results and greater success! Myself and the rest of the trainers are excited to really get involved with participants and help them reach their weight loss goals. We are looking forward to being a great resource for training and nutrition tips as well as killer workouts! This program is open to club members and non-members and a great way to meet people and get support with your goals. We will have a weekly group sharing meeting in the evening and daily lunch time walks with a few exercises thrown in! It will be soooooo much better than last year! I look forward to changing people's lives! This program is nationwide and we undergo this weight loss challenge with many other high quality IHRSA clubs! IHRSA stands for ‘International Health and Racquet Sportsclub Association’. Here are some 'I Lost It at the Club!' 2008 Highlights: During the 4th annual 'I Lost It at the Club!' a total of 11,128 participants lost 36,564 pounds, one of which was Megan Nelson, a member at Universal Athletic Club in Lancaster, PA. ‘I joined…for the motivation,’ Nelson said. ‘The program worked for me because of the accountability, knowing that I would be weighing in once a week. I'm ready to lose another 20 lbs. and feel confident that I can. ‘I Lost It at the Club!’ really motivated me!’”

http://acbtrainers.blogspot.com/2008/12/time-for-i-lost-it-at-club.html

No comments: