Friday, January 15, 2010

Michelle Obama’s Cause Is Obesity

“Yesterday, in an afternoon interview that informally marked the beginning of her second year in the White House, Michelle Obama declared her intent in 2010 to lead the administration’s efforts to tackle the epidemic of childhood obesity. With a combination of advocacy and outreach to businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government officials, she said she intends to lead the nation in making children healthier. ‘I want to leave something behind,’ she said. ‘I hope that will be in the area of childhood obesity.’ She will begin her campaign by addressing the nation’s mayors on the subject next week when they gather in Washington.”

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2010/01/14/michelle_obamas_cause_is_obesity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't have no idea enter to your blog, it is a blog and you get more traffic, I always visit it
any way, it may be possible to put your site in my blog list? and more over it would be a honor if you
could my blog to your friend list or any part of your blog
Here is my blog. http://sompost.com/

let me know if you added
Thanks before hand!